- About Us
- Espresso Machines
- Single Group Machines
- Two Group Machines
- Three Group Machines
- Espresso Grinders
The espresso machine Theresia, designed by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas, is a compact, sculptural object of geometric design. The espresso machine’s body is in Supermirror stainless steel and looks as though there is a diamond buried inside. A precious object that’s attractive and at the same time simple and functional, combining tradition and innovation.
A machine designed to enjoy a small daily indulgence, having an espresso, which is not only a quick leisure break, but a small authentic luxury.
The name, Theresia, is a tribute to the creator of the brand, Pier Teresio Arduino, a man of great talent and sensitivity.
In 1905 he founded the Victoria Arduino company in Turin, making an essential contribution to the rapid spread of espresso consumption and an affirmation of Italian style in the world.
Theresia incorporates T3 technology, which has evolved from experience at the World Barista Championship. The T3 system sets new standards of accuracy in thermal water supply. The machine’s user can set, with maximum flexibility, the outlet temperature of the group through three different parameters (water, group, steam). The electronics of the machine do the rest. Digital temperature probes instantly send the information to the control unit which, through three independent PID, actively manages each variable. The result is unmatched accuracy. Water supply temperature can be monitored on the display in real time.
- HEES (High Efficiency Extraction System) optimizes espresso extraction
- Heaviest brew groups in the industry (5 kg.) means100% brew temperature stability
- T3 technology (multiple PID’s) allow the Barista to view and adjust the boiler, group and coffee water temperature
- Multifunction LCD Display controls electronic temperature adjustment, grind check, shot time, on/off programming and maintenance programming
- Automatic back flushing program for fast and easy group cleaning
- Raised groups fit 20oz cups
- Cool Touch steam wands are safer for the Barista to maneuver
- Portafilters are Teflon-coated for easier cleaning
- Long-lasting Stainless Steel body
- Daily mean drink capacity: 150 (based on a 12 oz latte or cappuccino)
Elegant and Sophisticated. Theresia truly exemplifies Italian craftsmanship: the stainless steel exterior undergoes a multi-step polishing process to achieve a SuperMirror finish.
Intelligent. Features like automatic back flushing, PID, grind check, shot time and pre-infusion time adjustment, water softener replacement scheduling and other programming features make Theresia both easy to use and highly functional.